5-2-FOLLOW FOR 2019 / 20
Rules are the same as last year.
- Choose 5 horses from the list below.
- Two horses in your list must be aged 4 or under, the other three can be any age.
- Entry fee is £15 – of which £5 will go to our charity ( Dorset & Somerset Air Ambulance). There are no restrictions on the number of entries per person. Entry is open to all.
- Competition runs from October 1st 2019 – May 31st 2020. There is no closing date for entries but points won by a horse before an entry will not be included.
- Scores will be available on the website, and will be updated weekly.
- If a horse leaves the yard, it will continue to earn points.
- There is a “transfer window” of January 1st. You can exchange 1 horse UP TO OR ON JANUARY 1ST 2020, NOT AFTER !!. You retain the points of the horse you are swapping out, and earn the points from the new horse from January 1st onwards.
- Points will be earned as follows :
- 15 points for a win
- 10 points for 2nd place
- 5 points for 3rd place
- Points are doubled for a Grade 1, 2 or 3 race, or a Listed Race
- Points are doubled for a Handicap race worth over £20,000
- Prizes will be a proportion of the pot :
- 1st . . . . 60%
- 2nd . . . . 30%
- 3rd . . . . 10%
- Last place . . . . stake returned !
Download your entry form below, and send your entry in.