Have you ever thought about promoting your business through Horse Racing? Perhaps Anthony Honeyball Racing can help you.
Why would you choose Anthony Honeyball?
Maybe you have a winning brand, a market leader that rises above its competition. Anthony is a young, emerging, talented National Hunt trainer, with a committed personal style, and a determined focus on winning. Together with his skills at finding untried, talented young horses, bringing them on and training them to win – he is a champion in the making !
Right now, Anthony is just starting to look for a sponsor for his yard. We would like to work with a sponsor– someone with our dedication to quality, someone who is building their profile and consolidating their market. In return we will give you every possible opportunity to promote your business as our stable sponsor, both at the racecourse, and away from it.
At the racecourse we will be able to advertise your company name in a number of ways :
- Branded stable staff clothing - Jackets, sweatshirts, shirts and caps.
- Branded horse clothing - rugs and sheets
- Branded jockey colours (on the stable runners) - on the chest and collar.
This will be in full view of the public, and television cameras (all racing is shown on either At The Races, Racing UK or / and Channel 4), in the following areas of the racecourse:
- In any stabling area or horse box
- In the pre-parade and parade ring
- On the race-track
- In the winners enclosure and any other saddling area.
Anthony is also regularly interviewed by television presenters, before and after races, providing perfect placement for your name on TV.
Away from the racecourse we would also like to build a long term relationship with our sponsor, to promote the profile of your business, as well as our own. This partnership can also be great fun, with :
- Stable tours and visits to the gallops for you, your customers, or friends and family.
- Tickets to go racing, with corporate packages, and family friendly entertainment.
We can promote your company name in the following ways in and around the yard:
- Showing off to the visiting owners, and Club members who regularly come to watch their horses working on the gallops
- Advertising your brand on our website and social media.
- Advertising on our horse lorry and car.
So what would we like from you in return for all this promotion, entertainment and advertising ?
- Just £300 per horse in training for the year. This would cover all the branding at all the race meetings, on all the horses, staff and jockeys.
- In the 2013 / 14 season we have 40 horses in the yard.
- The term of the agreement is 1 year. Sponsorship payment is divided into an initial 1/3rd at the beginning, and then a final balance paid at the end. Horses are not sponsored if they haven’t run during the year.
And finally . . . . .Why not come and have a look round the yard – see how we could be mutually beneficial : EXCITING TIMES AHEAD !! Call Lucy now on 01308 867452.