Anthony Honeyball Racing is now excited to offer pre-booked private behind-the-scenes stable tours. The tours are restricted to four people and will cost £30 per person. This provides you with a unique experience and an opportunity to meet us and look around this lovely yard, set amidst the beautiful rolling Dorset countryside. Why not combine your visit with a stay away on the famous Jurassic Coast – only 20 minutes from us.
8.45am Arrive at Potwell Farm. Upon arrival come down to our indoor school where you will be introduced to Anthony Honeyball*, who will talk you through the horses and riders in second lot, and you can watch them warm up.
You will then be driven up to the famous Seaborough gallops with Anthony, to watch the horses work.
*Whilst Anthony Honeyball will make every effort to be at Potwell Farm during each stable tour, circumstances do change and his presence is not guaranteed.
(Please note you will be watching the horses alongside the gallop so please dress accordingly - warm clothing and waterproof footwear.)
After watching the horses work on the gallop you will be driven back to the yard at Potwell, where you will be taken on a guided tour of the stables, to meet our equine inmates. You will also be able to watch horses schooling over fences, either outside on grass, or in the indoor school.
Bacon butties and refreshments will be laid on for you during the morning.
You could choose a tour as a present for your friends or family who love jump racing. We can arrange a personalised voucher for you to give as a present.
For further information, or to arrange a visit, please email email@example.com or phone Lucy in the office on 01308 867452
- Full payment to Anthony Honeyball Racing of £30 per person is required in advance.
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Places will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment by bank transfer or cheque. Once your booking and payment have been confirmed you will be contacted by email with the final arrangements.
- In the event of cancellation by you, payment will be non-refundable, but we will offer you an alternative date
- The stable tour, including start times, dates and itinerary are run by Anthony Honeyball Racing and, inevitably, will sometimes be subject to change. We will alert customers as soon as possible to cancellations/postponements and will also re-arrange dates where possible. This is the limit of our obligations in the event of cancellation, change or postponement on the basis that the customer has read and accepted this clause.
Please note that: You attend the Anthony Honeyball Private Stable Tour at your own risk and Anthony Honeyball Racing does not accept any responsibility or liability for any injury or damage sustained whilst at Potwell Farm or on the Seaborough Gallops